Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Update and Christmas(es) with the Siglers!

Cousin Tara got ABC these pj's for Christmas. WE LOVE THEM! and I love her curls in this picture!

Longview's Santa was a little creepy looking this year. I don't blame ABC for trying to get out of there!

Christopher and I were not sure that we were going to make it to College Station for Christmas. So, the Saturday before they came up to have Christmas with us!

Addison needed Pappy to help her feed her babies with her new bottle from Honey and Pappy!


She also needed a little help from Honey. She would go back and forth between the two of them.
Pappy took her out to play on the trampoline, she LOVES playing on the trampoline.




Love this one since you can see my dad in the middle of playing peek-a-boo!!


Pappy told her "no!" What a sad face... I mean look at that lip. Are we in trouble or what!!! (She was trying to eat a wet leaf off of her slide!)

A little "bop"ing to Little Bunny Foo Foo, her new favorite song!

Watching Baby Einstein on her little DVD player from Christopher's parents. It's suppose to be "indestructible" but when there is no HOLD or LOCK button little fingers can always press stop or pause.

We ended up being able to go to College Station when the rest of my family was there. We went Tuesday and came back on Wednesday. I was so glad! I love seeing my siblings!

While we were there, we got out presents in the mail from my Grandma in Missouri. There were lots of peanuts with the presents so of course we had to play in them!


The playing ABC enjoyed the most was in Mary Beth's truck!

Driving with Rachel.

Giving Haygen some love! Mark named his dog Haygen so he could call her "hay" for short...

We came back quickly from College Station and had our Christmas at our house before heading to Elysian Fields on Christmas day.

Addison got a water baby and a wall aqua doodle from Santa. My sister got her a bubble machine for the bath tub. So... Christmas Eve Addison had some GREAT bath time!!


ABC trying to find her baby in all the bubbles!!
Love these bubbles! Always get stuck on her head and she thinks it's so funny!

1 comment:

Kelsie said...

haha I love it when you post pictures. Im going to miss getting to see my friend Addison when she comes to the Dr. Any time you and Chris want to go out I would love to keep her.