Monday, December 22, 2008

Collier Christmas

Last weekend we had Collier Christmas in Elysian Fields. It was fun to get to see everyone... really there were only a few additions that are different than any other time we go to EF!

These first few pictures were before Collier Christmas, they are some of my new favorites:

"Mom, I promise I'm only touching the branches!"

"Aren't I so beautiful!"
Watson Randall Collier came over to play the day before Collier Christmas. I was so glad he did. We have been out of town, sick and pink eyed since he was born. We were glad that he came to play!

Addison liked to pat his back and say "baby"
Kallen and Kelsey stayed the night with us Friday night. Kallen won Addison's heart Saturday morning... all it took was a blueberry muffin and a book! I love her face in this one!

When we got to Nonna and Grandad's house she had to play in the tunnel.. of course!

And talk on the phone. Aunt Kelsey was nice enough to share hers!

We also took a picture for Russ and Kim's Christmas card.

at the party I took this picture of Addison and Maggie Sue. You can't deny that these two are cousins... or little Collier's!

Hanging out with Nonna

Christopher and little Watson. His camo shirt said "Shhh, I'm hunting for Santa!" SOOO cute.

Everyone listening to Mimi tell tales of China!

Addison loves to pull tissue paper, anything that comes in a bag with tissue paper is great. Actually, just the bag and tissue paper are great, she hasn't exactly figured out that there are things inside for her.

More bags!

Today we had our 15 month appointment with Dr. Neff. More shots, plus her flu shot #2. Last time she was terrible with the exam but a champ with the shots... not so much today. Great with the exam but was a sissy with the shots. Oh well. I felt bad for her. It was a new nurse and she did the shots E-x-t-r-a s-l-o-w, so I KNOW they had to hurt. Her stats... she was in the 25% percentile in everything! Good thing I call her my "little monster!" She's my perfectly proportioned little monster!

4 comments:

jaymie said...

could she get look any more prissy in that 2nd pic! LOVE IT!! Merry Christmas!!

Amy Porter said...

Oh my goodness...love that kid!! So cute! The picture for Russ and Kim's Christmas card is SO GOOD!! Merry Christmas to you! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Mindi,

I thought that BOA was for Hair Bows? I'm glad she is enjoying it and she has grown so much. Sure do miss talking with you. Take care, Addison is getting so big and more beautiful everyday. Hope all is well and have a blessed New Year.

Silverthornes said...

love the pictures! Happy Holidays!