Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving ... Finally!!

First of all... my cousin Melynni Yarber had her 2nd child, Leah, last Thursday. They believe that she has Turner Syndrome, after a day they took her to Children's Hospital in Little Rock. It will take a few weeks to get the results back on Leah's test. Please pray for them; Leah, Melynni, Clint and their 2 year old son Joshua as he is spending time away from his parents. You can visit her update page http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/leahyarber

-----------------------------------------------------

Here is what we did in Bryan during Thanksgiving... It's taken me so long to update these since we had 2, yes count them 2 rounds of pink eye! AWESOME!

Mark wanted me to take this picture since we have so many of all of us like this when we lived in Kansas.

Mark's version of a bath...

He took Addison out to see the cows... she LOVED it. I was NERVOUS!


She found Melissa's old "Henry." Addison loved Henry, she fed him, rocked him and put him to sleep. She's going to be such a good mommy some day!

She got to help Pappy feed the horses! She had so much fun... she did discover that they don't take their food as easily as Chutch!

Pappy gave her a rope to play with. I'm sure one day Mark will teach her all kinds of rope tricks!

Walking to the barn with Daddy.

Blogger is not allowing me to put pictures in the right order... Mark was getting on to Addison for pulling on the throttle.

Like I said she loved the throttle at one point she revved it up and my dad came out of the barn and yelled at my brother, when he told him it was Addison he was okay with it. Mark did have to turn off the tractor several times.


This was when we first put her on the tractor, LOVED it!


Her favorite game... peek-a-boo under a blanket...


She loved Mary's dog, Rachel. Wasn't her pink eye great!


Her and Pappy on the horse... I can't remember which one this was. I'll be honest... he had her at the other end of the arena, I was so nervous I made up excuses for them to come closer and then to get her off of there.


My Papa took her outside after lunch and they played on the car... interesting choice but she had fun! Her favorite part... windshield wipers!

Another one after Pappy gave her the rope... sure wish I could put these in order.


So... Christopher, Mary Beth and I got into a movie before we left, I heard Addison and Honey in the kitchen... this is what they were up to... Corn Meal... we had to take another quick bath before getting on the road.


So much fun to pour!

and taste!! YUMMY!


Collier Christmas pictures from this weekend to come!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of her at the barn! But the one of her on the car is the cutest!! Love y'all and miss you!
Mel

Amy Porter said...

cute pictures, of course!! With that cute face what do you expect!!