You two are now in the club ;)
Did Chris fart on yalls pillows? I hear that can cause pink eye?
Mel said you were handing out contaminated q-tips! Please send me some... I already need another break from school!
pink eye sucks!
Not just what she got...but what she also shared ;-) it was worth it...a day of playing with addison (and her pink swollen eye) turned into an extra day of vacation for me...I'll take that any day!!! Love y'all!Mel
my eyes got watery just looking at this
ewwwww! we got it too! Rylan, then me, then Aaron. it was gross!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You two are now in the club ;)
Did Chris fart on yalls pillows? I hear that can cause pink eye?
Mel said you were handing out contaminated q-tips! Please send me some... I already need another break from school!
pink eye sucks!
Not just what she got...but what she also shared ;-) it was worth it...a day of playing with addison (and her pink swollen eye) turned into an extra day of vacation for me...I'll take that any day!!!
Love y'all!
Mel
my eyes got watery just looking at this
ewwwww! we got it too! Rylan, then me, then Aaron. it was gross!
Post a Comment