All the parents standing back, watching, taking pictures, videoing and trying to get their kids to eat... It was sort of more fun to watch all the parents!
Friday, November 21, 2008
ACA Thanksgiving Feast!!
Today was ACA's Thanksgiving Feast! Even though it's not Addison day to go to school, we still went to the feast! It was fun! I think it was a little overwhelming for her and we had to skip nap time so therefore she ate nothing! But oh well... got some cute pictures!
ABC thinking about eating...
Can you tell by her face what she thought of all of this... Her teachers made them little Indian hats to wear... she only left it on for a few pictures!
I took this picture to try and show the little place mats that they made in class... the middle of them where their hand prints made into turkeys!! Her teachers are so creative! They all had their names on them and we got to bring it home! As you can see by this picture she was ready to be out of there! Immediately after this she was turned around backwards trying to get out of her chair. I let her out and she just walked up and down next to the table... my little social bug had to see what everyone else was doing.
Caleb kept his feathers on the whole time and actually ate too!!
When I said Thanksgiving FEAST I meant it!! They line up the tables diagonal across the gym and ALL of ACA eats together (hence the overwhelmed factor!) I love this picture because it shows just how long all the tables were and how many kids there were. But, whats even better than this picture is...

All the parents standing back, watching, taking pictures, videoing and trying to get their kids to eat... It was sort of more fun to watch all the parents!
All the parents standing back, watching, taking pictures, videoing and trying to get their kids to eat... It was sort of more fun to watch all the parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe - this was a good time and I know what you mean about watching the parents - I was one of them. The younger kids were just wondering why people are hovering over them with cameras, watching them eat.
seriously though, it was fun and ACA is such a blessing - the teachers are wonderful!
you got some awesome pictures!
Post a Comment