Christopher has been really into golf lately. But this was the latest result. I call it, good thought plus not thinking plus bad shot = broken window.
I've been told "I need to see pictures of that baby" Well Chisolm, here you go...
As for Addison well she has been up to...
She now brushes her teeth! She has always loved watching Chris and I brush our teeth, she laughs, now we give her her toothbrush in the bath tub and she starts scrubbing! It's so funny!
She can climb on so many things now, she tries to climb out of the bathtub when I ask her if she's ready to tell the water bye-bye.
This somehow she winds up in this position. Don't worry I was there to offer support if she started to fall, but I was more curious to see how she was going to get herself into her jumper. She did a pretty good job right? She actually played like this for a while, then I got nervous about the circulation in that bottom leg and took her out, about 30 seconds later she was right back in the same position.
She files her toe nails! Can you tell she's seen me do this to her a time or two??
She wears all her bows at once. I was making a new bow holder, which she broke in about 5 seconds, and I decided to put as many bows on her head as I could. I think she looks cute!
She took them off and tried to give them to her dad.
I got her this rocking chair for $10 at a garage sale down the street. I was so excited. When we got it home I realized that she can climb in and out of it very quickly. So we learned just as quick that you have to keep your bottom in the chair, it was a struggle at first, but now she climbs up and immediately sits!
She's been drinking from her sippie cup for a while, but... now we are ONLY using a sippie cup! She hasn't figured out the tipping up of a real sippie cup so we have to use the straw cups. Our pediatrician likes for babies to be off of a bottle by 1, so we started working on more sippie cup and less bottle and it just went from there. I hope potty training can go as easy at the transition to finger foods and sippie sups!
I just love this picture of her and Christopher
She likes to walk around the house holding your hand, won't do it on her own yet.
THE END
11 comments:
Good job with the sippy cup! I have never had to break one of the bottle so you will have to give me tips!
Ok...I laughed OUT LOUD and my cereal came out of my mouth when I saw the picture of her in her jumper thing after she climbed in herself! Mine used to do that, so it was just extra funny to see someone else's child in that awkward position playing like it is normal to sit that way! :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! and awwwwwwww! that was so cute. you really are too funny! :)
Ok, so I don't think kids can get any cuter than this!!!!!! Adorable! Thanks for the pictures...
Hilarious! Little Addison is sooooo advanced...I can't believe she & Cole will be in the same grade one of these days!
So...I'm saving josh hamilton stats for her, so when she grows up she can be #32 since they have the EXACT same hair style now, and because he is the best player in baseball :-)
Love y'all!
Mel
I love the picture with ALL the bows on her head. Our bow holder is a long wide piece of ribbon hanging on the wall in the bathroom. Just thought I'd share.
I am not sure she could get any cuter! I love the curly hair! Give her kisses from Camden.
Way to break the house little buddy
p.s. yay for your pediatrician! I think kids should be off the bottle by age one for sure. (easier said than done.)
Mindi,
Very much reminds me of the time Chris was going to hit a "chip shot" over Chad's parked car in front of the Dojo. That didn't end well.
Post a Comment