Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I'm so excited!

I must confess, my bottom teeth are stained light brown. For the longest time (about 4 months now) I blamed the dental hygienist that cleaned my teeth in January. I really thought that she must have done something when she was cleaning them that made them hold onto coffee or something like that. It started happening right after my January visit. Never did I even think to associate the fact that I started using Crest Pro Health Mouthwash at that same time with the staining of my teeth, until this morning.

I'm so glad that I get to stay home with Addison, of course because I get to see and play with her all the time, but I learn so much from the Today Show. Well, this morning, all morning, they had their "teaser" about "Could your mouthwash be causing the staining on your teeth." So I had to pay attention just to see if by chance they mentioned Crest Pro Health. What do you know... that was the product they were talking about. I felt so relieved to to finally have an answer. I had been racking my brain to try and figure out what I had done differently the last few months that I hadn't been doing the last 27 years of my life.

Christopher and I were just discussing the discoloration Monday night, his comment "It looks like you brush the top of your bottom teeth but not the bottom!" So of course I had to call him as soon as I saw this story. As soon as I did he said "Now you need to take back all the bad things that you said about the dental hygienist." I did, I'm sorry, not that she ever reads the blog...

Mystery solved! Yeah!!! Now I can go and get some white strips (maybe not Crest this time) without fear of it coming back.

Crest Pro Health Mouthwash you SUCK!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindi,

Brushing them more than once a week also helps.

The Celiac Diva said...

I've been warning everyone. =)

ashli kay wolf said...

addison is beautiful mindi! it is awesome to hear from ya! i hope that all is well with y'all! i am SO happy that you liked the pics of lil' bradley..i can't believe that he is so old..i had SO much fun taking the pics..anywho..i think about you often and happy that i got to chat with ya!
xoxo.ash