Honey taught her how to cook and how to bang things together... loudly. She loves doing this now!
Poppy (I think that's what my dad has finally decided he wants to be called) took her out to see the horses. She couldn't decided about them for a while, but she finally warmed up and would reach out.
When we got back it was so warm on Sunday that we decided to see if Addison wanted to go for a swim, she did. The water was still a little cool, but she loved it! A giant bathtub, things couldn't get any better until...
After the swim Christopher let her crawl around naked for awhile. She loves not wearing any cloths!
So even though she may look like a Collier, Addison did inherit a few things from her mother. 1) morning goo allergy eyes and 2) my tailbone (if you know me well enough you know what that means!)
Mothers Day!
Christopher thought that it would be funny to take a picture of Addison getting her hand spanked. I thought it was a funny picture too! She's not allowed to hit the buttons under the tv, she's slowly figuring it out!
Oh by the way, the old man face returned this past week. Funnier that before if that's even possible. I haven't been able to get it on camera yet, but I will!!
The rest of these are some of her funny different faces.
2 comments:
Hey girl, Addison is so cute! I am amazed at how fast she is growing, and her little faces are so expressive. She cracks me up!
I miss you! I'm trying to eat so I can come back and play!
Love, Kanyon
Post a Comment