So, I've been a terrible blog updater. You'd think that since I only work 2 days a week it would be easier but I guess not. So there has been a lot going on, more on that later. For now I'll share pictures of our little outside photo shoot we had Sunday, there's a lot... actually 26 (that's not too many considering that I look over 150!!)
11 comments:
I love your pictures Mindi! You did an awesome job taking those. Addison is growing up fast!
You are a gifted photographer. I like the ones where you blurred the edges around her! If you ever come visit Mel, let me know...I want to hire you to take some pictures of Camden!
So cute...you need to come take Meg's pictures!
Thanks for sharing...I think you just made up for the lack of blogs with your mass photos. Addison is adorable by the way.
Addison is soo cute- I just wanna eat her up!!! I can't wait to meet her. Hope ya'll are doing well.
What a sweetie! I can't believe she is so big.
She is so cute!! Beautiful pictures!
Mindi!!! You do such a great job taking pics.... do you think you can stop by my house one day and take a few shots? :) Addison is so sweet, hope you are all doing great.
Awesome pictures...this blog was definitely worth the wait! Addison is such a cutie!
Cute pics Mindi!
Will you send me your email address?
lesliekristen@gmail.com
Beautiful pictures, you are soo talented! :)
Post a Comment