Here she is with our friend Melissa Chisolm. After SEVERAL SEVERAL attempts to gain trust and play time with Addison it finally paid off for Melissa last Friday! As you can see, Addison was enjoying her friend. I gave her a pep talk before Melissa came about how she needed to be nice since in a few weeks Melissa will be married and live 8 hours away.
Thursday Jaymie, Kanyon, me and Addison made the trek to Rusk to see Mary and Weston. It was fun and Addison and Kanyon were so cute in the car together! Of course we had to have a photo shoot with the three of them. I like to pretend like I know that they are thinking in these pictures so I'll narrate the next few!
Addison - "I love getting my picture taken!"
Weston - "All I want to do is sleep, why can't these two let me sleep"
Kanyon - "Addison, look at how innocent he looks, what should we do with him?"
Addison - "Kanyon, lets get him, I got his ear."
Weston - "Seriously, can you not see that I'm trying to sleep"
Kanyon - "Addison, I'm trying to get his nose, but can't quite reach"
Addison - "Kanyon, you've got to feel his elbow, it is so soft!"
Weston - "Why are you touching me?"
Kanyon (laughing) - "Addison, I don't think that he likes that, maybe we need to stop, but it sure is fun messing with him!"
At the end of this there is a picture of the three of us with the babies, when we took it I thought of how far we had come in the last year and a half, so I went back to find pictures of the three of us...
Girls Trip - January 2007.jpg)
March 24, 2007
Mary - known Stoney 2 weeks, Jaymie - 6 months pregnant (had the babies a little over 24 hours later), Mindi - 4 months pregnant

June 2, 2007
Mary - getting married, Jaymie - had Kanyon and Jayde (little over 2 months old), Mindi - 6 months pregnant
15 months and four babies later... wow things change so fast when you grow up!
8 comments:
What sweet friends!!!
I need to look into publisher...your header is super cute!
I LOVE IT! It only takes a year to totally change everything! I am so jealous of baby and girls reunion. Weston is a cutie! He is lucky to have such big friends looking out for him.
We close on our house May 19 so we will be there then. We need to make plans to have a play date.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de VĂdeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.
HEY...I'm FAMOUS! Yay for my baby friend actually acknowledging that I'm a cool person...she's been missing out I know!
Ok, see ya in less than a week!!!!
that is a great post Mindi.
What Addison is really thinking: "you don't know what I'm thinking...why do you try to think you know what I'm thinking...you don't!!"
ha ha...that was cute
Love y'all
Mel
Oh my goodness, I LOVED seeing the pics of you girls...how special friends are!!! I just saw that you put Exercise Your Faith as a link on your blog. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it, thank you Mindi. Very kind.
Post a Comment