Thursday, March 20, 2008

So many new things!

It's been a while since I've posted...

Addison is army crawling now. I don't think that it will be too much longer until she is crawling for real! The other night Christopher kept putting her knees under her to help her crawl and she thought that it was so funny! He thought she was crying, but as you can see from the pictures she loved it!

This one was my favorite! You can really see those 2 bottom teeth.

Last Saturday we decided to go to Lake Fork for the night. This was Addison's first time at the lake house, she enjoyed it! She really like helping her dad fish!
She was working hard to try and figure out how to use the fishing pole! When Christopher actually caught a fish she thought it was so cool! She laughed and squealed at the fish!

We also went to the park to swing for the first time the other day. She had been crying to about an hour so I thought she might like to swing, I was right!

I liked this picture with her shadow. When she saw her shadow she was so intrigued by it. She just smiled and laughed at it.

She also discovered that she likes playing in the laundry basket. She puts her toes and fingers through all of the holes and then she tries to stand up. Mostly the standing up leads to the basket tipping over, which she doesn't seem to mind too much.


This is my least favorite of the new things. Addison has had her fair share of blowouts, all of them out the back... however, this was her blowout the front. Really, up to her ribs. It was so nasty! I showed this picture to someone and they thought that was baby food on her... no just poop!
Her new sunglasses. The last ones are good and all and will work great in the pool but they weren't that cute. So when my sister was here a few weeks ago we found these at Target! They are so much cuter! She actually will wear them for a while, then she'll pull them off to chew on the side of them. This was just one Saturday when we were going out and thought that she might need some shades!
This is how she likes to relax in her ducky tub.

A few weeks ago Addison was cranky and wouldn't let us put her down so Christopher decided to carry her around on his back while we cleaned. She enjoyed it a lot, she stayed there for over an hour.

There are other new things that I don't have pictures of yet. Christopher got a new truck, well, new to him! We like it! Of course, as you might have guessed I was a little sad to say good bye to the green truck!

The other new thing is our weight set! We got money for Christmas and have been saving it to purchase us a weight set since I'm only at work 2 days a week and that's were I worked out. Well, we debated and debated on which one to buy and had finally decided. Then one day Christopher was walking through the hospital and someone had posted a picture of one that they were selling. It was nicer than the one that we were going to get and cheaper! Plus, it included all the weights. It's nice to have it in the garage and can workout while Addison is napping. Really this is the first week that we have had it so hopefully I can get into a good routine and use it regularly.

5 comments:

Silverthornes said...

WOW, Addison looks SO BIG. I love all of the pictures. She is always dressed so cute!

Anonymous said...

haha Mindi, these pictures are great! I can't believe she is already crawling and her smile is soo cute!!
Just wanted to let you know that we had our Match Day yesterday for residency and Irish & I will be moving to North Carolina-- I matched at UNC and we're so excited!
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

oh, and this is Liz, that last post was mine and I realized I didn't put my name on it! oops ;o)

kaycijoy said...

She's really changed. she is so cute! - kayci

Chris and Becky said...

AWESOME PICTURES! YOU HAVE A PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAS TEETH AND IS CRAWLING! I WEAR CALEB ON MY BACK WHILE I VACUM! I LOVE HER OLD MAN FACE!