one second she looks like this, then...
Really, what is this face!?? Just one more shot of this AWESOMELY hilarious face!!
Of course we had to take pictures outside after church on Sunday! She liked her basket, the eggs sometimes, but most of the time she was obsessed with the grass!! We tried taking pictures the other directions so there were no shadows, but the sun was so bright she couldn't open her eyes, so we had to settle with shadows.
11 comments:
That face is hilarious. Did she just make that up on her own? Love the easter pictures, Love the dress - so cute!
Such cute pictures. Harper makes a goofy face too. I love it.
Addison looked so pretty in her Easter get-up!
Chris told me to check out the old man face on the blog earlier. I did and it was sooo funny. I looked at it again tonight and I don't think it will ever not make me laugh! HAHA!!!! She is too cute!
I can't believe its been 3 months since I've seen her....She is growing so fast!!! Tell Grandad her funny face looks like him!!! She is sooooo precious.
LOVE,
Honey
Hayley and I seriously died laughing at that face...if I had to put my finger on the reason she makes that face, I'd say that it has something to do with all the 30 'Stones Chris helped me take care of at the Dojo.
She looks so precious in her Easter outfit! I love the face. She seems like a hoot!
She is too cute!!! I love the old man face! I love the Easter pics! I love her! She is just too cute! I'll be in the nursury next month, so hopefully she and I can hang out a bit.
Thats soo cute...I've shown all my school friends, they all laughed!! love y'all and miss you!!
Mel
I love the face. I see the bitter beer face reference. Hope you are doing great. Her Easter pics are so cute too. !! Love the bows!
Thanks for the congrats!!! I am so excited! And its great to hear that others did it even quicker, love it!!! =)
PS...these Easter pics are SOOO adorable. and the funny face she was making...classic. =)
I laughed out loud at her funny face! I love it! About bows, I really have just kind of taught myself how to make some. I can make the flower headbands and several kind of bows now. It's easier to show than tell someone but if you ever want me to make some I would love to. You would only have to buy the ribbon and I will be happy to make them for free! It's so fun for me and I have made Chloe so many that I don't need to make her any more, I am running out of room!
Post a Comment