Wednesday, August 15, 2007

37 Weeks and 2 days Update

Well... no change from last week. Still "softening" and no dilation, too bad! Last week Dr. Paul said that he thought that I might be early and his guess for the due date was August 22. It's only a week away, I feel like I should be progressing more than this if that's the case, but then again, it's just his guess!

By the way, for those of you that have put in guesses Christopher has decided that their will be some sort of prize involved! (If it's something that he's thought of there's no way to tell what it will be!) Also, there are many people that have given dates and now we are requesting times so that if she does come on a day that 2 or 3 people have guessed it will be easier to determine a winner! So let me know times!

6 comments:

Audra Caldwell said...

Times... Wow! Ok, here is my guess. August 30th at 6:15pm. Michael's Birthday... exactly. :) I hope I win.

Audra

Cassy said...

Ok, I guess I'm sticking with sept. 6th and let's say 6 pm.

Karen Porter Jones said...

Times are so hard to predict. I am going to say Sept.2 @ 3:20.

Karen Porter Jones said...

I meant to say 3:20pm.

Amy Porter said...

Ok...let's see! I need to have a talk with Addison so that she doesn't come in the middle of the night...so I'm going to tell her to come at 6:29 pm (Mallory's birth time!) Oh, and I'm still sticking to the 1st! So, we'll see how well she listens!! :)

Unknown said...

I say Aug 30th @ 11:32pm. That's what time I was born and I've been a night owl ever since!!