Sunday, August 12, 2007

More Pictures!

Well, what did I say before about working in a hospital, yeah, having to deal with almost everyone in the hospital at some point or another has its perks...

So when my Dr. said that I was not going to have another sonogram, I thought that he said I was going to, I was a little sad. So Friday I called and asked the ladies in the ultrasound department of radiology if they were busy. One of them said, "no, do you want to see your baby?" So of course I said yes and later in the afternoon I had another one! It was fun to see her and get one last confirmation that she is in fact a girl. One of that ladies was laughing and said "She is very proud of the fact that she is a girl and is leaving no doubt!"

A profile. She is pooching her lips out. The ultrasound lady said she was blowing me kisses, Christopher said that she has already learned to pout like me, I choose to believe the ultrasound lady!

Just a front view. She looks like she has some chubby checks!!

This one is my favorite. Her foot is flexed up by her head, she's cute!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

SO FUN! I am so jealous you got another sono. I have been thinking the same thing..."I hope she is really a girl". I am so excited for you and Chris. How are you feeling?

leslie