This weekend was the White Rock Lake Marathon. Christopher ran in it with the youth minister from our church, Ricky Pruitt. They did well, their first goal was to finish in under 4 hours and they did! They finished in 3:53. I took several pictures, of course! I told Christopher that I thought I worked almost just as much as him trying to get to all of the different miles before he did. I only missed him at one spot, mile 15, and I think that I missed him only by about 1 minute. Oh well! It was fun. Christopher had fun! I think that he wants to do another one, we'll see when!
The drop off at 6:30 am... (aren't they cute dressed like opposites!)
9 miles down, 17.2 to go...


Mile 19

Middle to the end of mile 22

It's OVER, 3 hours 53 minutes and 23 seconds!

3 comments:
Why won't it let me post comments?
Thanks for the prayers. I know it is hard, but God will pull us through. Thanks! Love you! Glad I found your blog. I added you to mine.
Kristen
Hey Mindi, I have been trying to track down your email address. I heard that we might have something in common. lesliekristen@gmail.com
Leslie
Post a Comment