Thursday, November 02, 2006

I know that I haven’t blogged in a while. I just seem to just not want to think sometimes! Blogging does make you think. So what has been happening? Pretty much nothing. My dad is know in College Station. I believe that he is liking it so far! My mom and Mary Beth are still in Callisburg. There are a few people that have been looking at the house, but no offers yet. To most people I guess that it would seem strange that my parents are living 4.5 hours apart while they are still married, but that’s sort of how I grew up. We moved so much that every time we were going to move, Dad would move there first. Then, when it came to a normal break in school, Christmas or end of school, the rest of us would follow. This time though they just have to wait for the house to sell.

A while back I had a strange feeling. I passed a Purina feed store in wanted to “boo” them like I always did, but then realized that I no longer needed to dislike certain feed companies. Since that is no longer my dad’s occupation, I can buy any kind of feed that I would like. I can also eat McDonalds hamburgers again. My dad said a long time ago that McDonalds does not support the American Cattle Industry which would directly effect his old job, so no hamburgers. But now that has all changed!

22 days until my birthday!!

No comments: