Monday, September 04, 2006

Home Again!!

Another good weekend in Gainesville. It's getting more real that soon that will no longer be home. What will I say when people ask me where I'm from. I guess I can revert back to the comical answer and say "what year?" I took a few pictures of some of the things that I am going to miss about Callisburg that cannot and will not ever be the same anywhere else...


This would be the 11 years worth of manure from the horses stall, who else has a pile that monsterous? (No, it doesn't smell)

One of the things that I know that I am going to miss is knowing that just over that hill of trees is one of my favorite places... Camp Sweeney.

Notice the well worn path from the house to the barn? That's from many years of little and big feet, some humans and some dogs making their way to the barn.

It was fun being home! Nana and Papa came up from Waxahachie to see us! Mark decided to surprise us Saturday night! Everyone was home at the same time! Not everyone was ever together or awake at the same time, but we were all under one roof. That has to count for something right. I did try and get everyone to take a family picture, that didn't go so well, here is the best one that came out...


That's about it for our weekend...

No comments: