Thursday, May 27, 2010

60th Anniversary.

I really feel bad that I haven't posted in a while. If anyone out there is still looking at this thing... way to stick with it! Been a little... we've been in our house 2.5 weeks and when both children are napping at the same time (if it happens) I'm unpacking boxes. Hopefully they will be all unpacked soon and I can do all the posts that I have been wanting to do since February. Man, having #2 and moving (twice) all within 9 weeks... I would N-O-T recommend it.


This past weekend we went to College Station for my grandparents 60th anniversary celebration. It was a quick weekend but fun to see everyone. I love to watch my family with my children. It makes me so happy to see how much they are loved. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend. NO words... just pictures... I'm too tired.

Just kidding blogger is being cranky and not letting me add pictures right now. I'm sure you will all be waiting in suspense until they are added! It may be a while...

No comments: