I'll get to Christmas updates soon, but I have Pre-Christmas things I would like to update too!
Addison and I attempted refrigerator sugar cookies one day. Didn't turn out how I would have liked them to, but she sure enjoyed them!
I just happened to look up one afternoon and she was doing this. Do you think she's seen Christopher doing his p90x a few times??
One Saturday in December her school had a breakfast with Santa. She went in her jammies, sat between two of her favorite friends and ate "chicken-fa-way." It was a good morning for her!
Thought this picture with her and Caleb was just too cute!
She wasn't too sure about Santa. We attempted a picture with him twice, the second time I ended up on his lap. I did get her to tell him what she wanted though. She barely spoke, but whispered "a blue frog."
She did however enjoy the candy cane she received for seeing Santa!
We had a Christmas party with our Crossroads class from church. Addison helped me make rice crispy treats!
Watching a horse show on tv. She thought it was so neat to watch the horses chase the cows on tv. She stood like this for a WHILE!!
One day while Kim was keeping Addison, Maggie came over to play and they made cookies! Maggie brought aprons for both of them to wear. How cute are they? Oh man.
One night Addison decided she wanted oatmeal for supper, so I let her have some. After I got hers made she said "I want to pour it too!" So I let her... she ended up "making a tower on my weg." At the point when I realized what she meant by tower I just let it go. Oatmeal is pretty easy to clean up and really cheap so she made LOTS of towers on her leg.
I cut her hair! I couldn't handle the nastiness that it was when she wore it down anymore. So I gave her a sucker and sat her on the potty and it was a success! I was so afraid that I was going to get half way through and she wasn't going to let me cut it anymore, but we made it! I didn't cut a lot, I really just cut the bottom "layer," if you can call it that, so it was a little more equal to the rest of her hair.
This is all that I cut, but it is sooo much shorter!
The next day, December 18, was her program at school. Once again her class sang Twinkle Twinkle little star and once again she did not twinkle. Oh well, Andrea tried to get her to twinkle. I just don't think she likes a big crowd, she is a performer at home though!
That night Natalie and I took Addison and Kason to Marshall to see the lights. We actually went because they had a snow hill kids could slide down; however, the kids were about a foot too short to be able to ride and they wouldn't allow double riders. We were sad, the kids didn't really know different.
I did get a few pictures of them with lights though!
Seriously... how cut is he?
My little model.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Since we couldn't go on the snow hill we let them walk around the ice skating rink and then went on a carriage ride. They LOVED the carriage ride, mostly because of the horses. They could have cared less about all the lights they were seeing they just liked to watch the horses! Here we are on the carriage ride.
Since we couldn't go on the snow hill we let them walk around the ice skating rink and then went on a carriage ride. They LOVED the carriage ride, mostly because of the horses. They could have cared less about all the lights they were seeing they just liked to watch the horses! Here we are on the carriage ride.
abc did NOT want her picture taken.
This was the snow hill. At the end we went over and let them watch. Abc kept saying "I want to swide Mommy." I was sad they couldn't slide and had to settle for watching.
Maybe in a few years they'll be tall enough to slide. Just look at that face, can't you just see how much she wanted to "swide!"
.JPG)
Update on Trent... I'm now 32 weeks. 7 weeks from today I'll be holding him in my arms!! However, we have nothing and I mean NOTHING ready... I feel like at some point I'm going to kick it in gear and get some stuff done for his room, for him, but it seems as though the closer it gets the more I want to procrastinate even more. It stresses me out a little and then at the same time I don't even care. Is that bad? I know part of it is the fact our house is for sale and his room has so much just shoved in their right now. The other part keeps saying I have until March 2... but that is creeping closer and closer.
2 comments:
Such cute picture, Mindi! (As always!)
P.S. Your blogs make me have low self-esteem. Thanks! :)
These are so cute! She is such a lucky girl to have a mom who enjoys taking pictures! It ws fun for me to see her!
Thanks, min,
Love
honey
Post a Comment