Last Saturday night was ACA's fall fest. A few of the kids were football players and cheerleaders so we tried to take a picture... this was the best one I got. From left to right: Grayson, Blake, Cole and Addison. Mallory was an A&M cheerleader but she didn't want to take a picture.
There weren't just a ton of games for Addison's age, but she had a few favorites....
Right after she got this duck out, she reach in for another so far that she almost fell in. I was laughing so hard.
This was her favorite... she dug and dug in the paper, and pulled out all the coins she could find, there was candy and other things in there but all she cared about was the coins.
I just thought this was cute. She did figure out that the pumpkin was for all her goodies, and she loved to walk around with it.
.JPG)
This was another one of her favorites, obviously it wasn't really a game but Amanda just let her pick out what she wanted since Addison wasn't really big enough for the pizza toss!
.JPG)
Last Sunday night we went to a corn maize between Longview and Tyler a group from church. This picture cracked me up, Blake and Addison saw a cat... Can you tell how much Addison loves cats. I'm trying to break her of that...
This was another one of her favorites, obviously it wasn't really a game but Amanda just let her pick out what she wanted since Addison wasn't really big enough for the pizza toss!
Addison was ready to go and while I was still inside talking Christopher taught her to run up the stairs...
Last Sunday night we went to a corn maize between Longview and Tyler a group from church. This picture cracked me up, Blake and Addison saw a cat... Can you tell how much Addison loves cats. I'm trying to break her of that...
5 comments:
I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE OF ABC IN THE CORN!! WAY CUTE!!!!!
Addison is a doll and these are great pictures!
you have one cute little girl! i LOVE her curls. i thought rylan was going to have curly hair, but as it got cut it straightened out. i'm gladd i get to enjoy addison and her curls at school.
The picture of Addison standing at the dishwasher...looks just like you!!!!!
Did you see the calf muscles when she's running up the staires???
LOVE
HONEY
Love all the pictures. I wish we could have had the girls together at Homecoming. maybe next year. What kind of camera do you have?
Post a Comment