Jayde and Kanyon
Jaymie Phillips, my sweet friend from ACU and luckily enough moved to Longview when Chris and I did, went into labor with her twins at 25 weeks on Monday at 12:00 am. Jayde and Kanyon are stable, but need our prayers. Jayde is having a little bit of a harder time than her bother. Please check out their blog http://www.thephillipsphamily.blogspot.com/
for updates on how they are doing. There is also a link to a prayer chain on their blog as well as their prayer pager 903.210.0122. Jaymie has said that her and Kory can feel all the prayers that are being lifted up to the Father for them, Jayde and Kanyon. Now they have a few little electronics to help them know that they are being prayed for all the time. They are doing what the doctors say and taking everything one day at a time. Please pray for them, and their strength especially when Jaymie and Kory will no longer be down the hall, but across town.
3 comments:
Hey Mindi, I am so glad to see you finally updated your blog. Can't wait to know what you are having!
We have been praying for Jamie and Kory and I have been checking their site regularly. So sad to hear about the little girl.
Leslie
Ok, Mindi!! Why don't we have belly pics on your blog???
I am excited to see what you are having! :)
Mindi...for the love, post some pics of yourself on your blog!
Post a Comment